• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How does someone get a 39 page topic-69hemibeep

linemup

Reaction score
My god! Are you serious, 39 pages? I didn't even get 39 pages when I got a dang divorce? LOL! I guess if the ex would have had something as big as a hemi in her................well, maybe she did and that was the problem? LOL! I know, I know, that was inappropriate but you get the point...............you have to have a nice hemi to get 39 pages!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
linemup said:
My god! Are you serious, 39 pages? I didn't even get 39 pages when I got a dang divorce? LOL! I guess if the ex would have had something as big as a hemi in her................well, maybe she did and that was the problem? LOL! I know, I know, that was inappropriate but you get the point...............you have to have a nice hemi to get 39 pages!
He learned how to do that from the master, you've just got to hang around a bit more! :worship: And, BTW, he's got your favorite engine in his bird!!!!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey JJ - good to see you again, bro. Don't be a stranger - come hang out with us some more!

linemup

Reaction score
Hey, I am good.............mcuh, much better. As stated in a post somewhere(can't remember), I have finally met my soul mate.............a 12 week old black Great Dane. I will post pics soon. I'm going to a car show Sat. and I am sure the ole bird will be there. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do.

Back