• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“Best Muscle Car”

HD539

Reaction score
I spent a few days putting new leaf springs, shocks and a new radiator in this old gal and finished in time to take her to a late afternoon car show. The car show was sponsored by a local restaurant and ~100 cars showed up. There was only about 5 mopars (not counting the newer challengers).

I rarely go to car shows anymore, mainly because I don’t like sitting around all day but from start to finish this one took 3 hours (including time to announce the awards).

What a pleasant surprise.

F781866E-456F-4C1B-BF57-5D4249596768.jpeg

MoparDan

Reaction score
I spent a few days putting new leaf springs, shocks and a new radiator in this old gal and finished in time to take her to a late afternoon car show. The car show was sponsored by a local restaurant and ~100 cars showed up. There was only about 5 mopars (not counting the newer challengers).

I rarely go to car shows anymore, mainly because I don’t like sitting around all day but from start to finish this one took 3 hours (including time to announce the awards).

What a pleasant surprise.

View attachment 36696
Sweet 69

Back