• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

054 Radiator WIW

moparchris

Reaction score
There is an 054 radiator for sale on another website for $450 plus shipping ($65). I seem to remember there were 2 different font radiators. I need the one thats correct for an A12 car and this one is advertised as a Hemi one. I requested pics and haven't received them yet. I have 2 questions. 1 is this the correct radiator for my Bee? 2 What is it worth?

A31PKG

Reaction score
Mine is a November '68 build. Here's a pic. Never really understood the font size deal on these, maybe Ray knows? You can also call Glen-Ray, they even repop them with MOPAR license.

finished (10).JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Chris there is some discussion of large font small font as far as A12s and I don't know, this is my original. You might check the lift off hood sight for more input. They were as high as $1500 during the top of the market and before the repops.

DSCN4322 (Medium).JPG

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chris, the consensus is small font (like the one Bob has pictured) is correct for an A12.

Like all things MoPar, never say never (even though I did the other day regarding 383s in a GTX... :lol: ), but it seems that they all came w/ small font 054s.

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The 054 was used on several different cars with max cool packages and I'm sure they had more than one tank machine stamping out tank tops or multiple vendors. The bad thing is the A12s all came from Lynch rd. so that might limit the chances of different tanks :cents:

moparchris

Reaction score
Okay, you guys are so informative. :acme: I think I may low ball him and see what happens.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I think I may low ball him and see what happens.

Why? Just to have for future use? That's not the one that you want for your S Bee.

moparchris

Reaction score
No dice. He is firm on the price even though he has it advertised for the last 4 months. :stuckup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
I think I may low ball him and see what happens.

Why? Just to have for future use? That's not the one that you want for your S Bee.
he can always get it , refurbish it and switch it with bob's , on one of those times bobs away and the cats are playing :jester: :jester: :jester:
:chuck:

Collin

Reaction score
Just looked at my 054 radiator on my Lynch Road car and I have the small font... Very cool to read the differences and applications

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
I sold one many years ago for 750 (after the prices were dropping). This one looks to be in better shape then mine, I had some bent fins from a fan. 450 doesn't seem like a bad price. What are the repros going for?

Back