• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Plymouth Road Runner 4 DOOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
The Roadrunner may have some Belvedere roots, but come on it’s not the same thing.... 4 door, 6 cyl, the year prior

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
While wagons have grown on me over the years, I have managed to maintain the same lack of appreciation for four door sedans that I had as a youth...

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, I like the 4 door and it’s patina. I just don’t believe one should be advertising it an apple when you’re actually selling an orange.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So I guess if he said it was a roadrunner he would get more money for it. But in the add he did fess up to it not being a runner.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I guess if he said it was a roadrunner he would get more money for it. But in the add he did fess up to it not being a runner.
It's a lot more likely that he misidentified it on purpose in the hope that some Mopar guy trolling ebay might stumble across it and think "hey, that is kind of interesting" and land a buyer that wasn't even looking for it in the first place. I know that I frequently search for "Road Runner" on ebay. Never in my life have I done a search for "1967 Belvedere four-door"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back