• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Hemi Road Runner air cleaner cover decals

chryslerfan

Reaction score
  1. I see in 1968 Plymouth sales book, on GTX page, that the Hemi air cleaner cover picture shows the smaller rectangle HEMI decal as was used for 1966 and 1967. I see the semi circle HEMI HEAD 426 decal on almost all 68 Hemi Road Runners I have encountered. I see one ad for decals which says early 68 hemi air cleaner covers still had the 1967 smaller decal. The 1968 I am considering buying has the smaller one but not sure if it should have the smaller or larger decal. It was built early November 1967 and would appreciate any guidance you experts can provide. I have found reproductions of both type decals available but don't want to change to larger one if the smaller one might be more authentic. Thank you

goldroadrunner, Today at 10:22 PMEditReport
    #1+ QuoteReplyBookmark

Please Do Not Post eMail addresses or phone numbers in posts - Send that info in a private conversation
    • HughesEngines.gifqa1.jpgColdCase.gif TonysPartsForBBodiesOnly_082316.gifPace_Mopar.gifphoenixgraphix.gif justmopar.gifclassicindustries1.jpg
      DetroitMuscle.gif PSTforum.gif laysons.jpg

Back