• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED 1968 plymouth roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blown R/T

Reaction score
I have deck lids. Décor or no? But I am in Wisconsin?? can get you pics if you want? need your email to send them to you.

Kevin

dmartin

Reaction score
Welcome from the peach state with the wave crazy Larry

crazylarry74

crazylarry74
Reaction score
mine has trim on back makes no difference would be great if you had one in the same color of door in pic paint code uu1

Blown R/T

Reaction score
I need your email to send you pics. I have a primer, and a oe paint lid . 1 fender. grills, and many décor panels.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Larry I bought my door's from AMD. Have put them on through out the build process and every thing looks good so far. Trunk lid's are hard to find. My lid came with the car and it had trim on it so got to fill the holes where trim fixed to it. Have a little issue with the corner hitting near the filler panel but will grind it down and weld it to fix the problem. Good luck on the search.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Had not heard that one. I am bed lining the inside of mine to help with sound travel and help with the heat factor. Once I put the bed liner on my roof and in the quarter panels they sound total different when taping on them. It dose help out the tin sound you get from the metal to more of a thud sound. :beep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back