• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner/GTX - Dated Coded Wheel Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompSyn

Reaction score
1968 Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner/GTX - Factory Wheels & Wheel Covers

***Correct/Original/Date Coded***

Set of five(5) Motor City 14x5.5” inch steel wheels P/N #2534702
- Date Coded April 25th 1968(all five)

Set of four(4) 14” inch Plymouth Sport Wheel Covers P/N #2881773

Set of ten(10) NOS RHT Lug Nuts P/N #2409826

Set of ten(10) NOS LHT Lung Nuts P/N #2409827

While aftermarket Magnum 500 wheels are awesome, it goes without saying, everyone has them.

If you own a 1968 Satellite/Road Runner/GTX and your broadcast sheet reads Sport Wheel Covers, dare to be different, dare to be factory original. When factory correct is unique and different.

I spent the time and money sourcing these items for my 1969 Road Runner thinking they were correct, but am now 99.5% certain, this is not the case. My mistake. So now I am accepting reasonable offers for the complete set.

Wheels are surface rusty but are assumed to be in restorable serviceable shape.

The wheel covers may be considered by some to be show ready after a thorough clean up and polish. There is no visible curb rash and none of the slots are cracked. I am amazed at how well these fifty-year old wheel covers have stood the test of time, true survivors indeed.

Send me your offers or questions to: ajgarner78@hotmail.com

Additional pictures are available upon request.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost.

68_Belvedere_Wheels.1jpg_zps9dfhlnmu.gif
DSC03320_zpsjq95wgcc.gifDSC03317_zpsrlo0od2x.gifDSC03319_zpsno1sbrfw.gifDSC03322_zpsoq2ksk8b.gifDSC03321_zpsw8uh5e0r.gif
1968_Wheel_Cover_Catalog_zpssbpl0mj0.gif
Below - Representation of how wheel covers look when installed
Wheel_Cover_Pic_zpspl9togv8.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back