• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 F8 Road Runner 383 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparchris

Reaction score
1969 Road Runner 383 4speed car
Originally F8
Black interior
Missing original fender tag
Has evidence of being a N96 car
8.75 rear 3.23 one legger

Solid car, but was hit in the right rear at sometime in its life and a NOS quarter was put on with rivets. It will need the right rear quarter and a patch on the lower left. Trunk floor solid with very minor surface rust. Floors are real solid needing no repair. Lots of the original undercoating and green underneath. California car originally. This is a really solid car I have been hanging onto in hopes of getting to it.

Missing its interior except the dash is pretty complete but needing resto. All the glass is present but the right wing window is broken. Missing bumpers, grill, stone guard, tail lights, and wiring.

I have a 68 383 complete for it that will go with the car.

Located in Orange Ca and my asking price is $7500

http://s573.photobucket.com/user/moparchris360/library/1969 F8 Road Runner?sort=3&page=1#

IMG_1009.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh say it ain't so Chris....I've seen this car. nice project.

moparchris

Reaction score
Thanks Dave! It is indeed the one you saw. I am making a big push to simplify and hopefully put a wingcar in my garage!! Wish me luck buddy.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I like the escape hatch in the floor.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I like the escape hatch in the floor.....

Chris, clear out your inbox....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
take no ofense Frenchy, simply meant if he's wanting a Winged Thing in the garage, he better make room first. It was plum full of A Bodies whn I was out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back