• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Road Runner 440 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Might be matching #s if its a 383 but not a 440. It doesn't look horrible but the primmer hides allot.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Maybe get a 68 barracuda that was my first car!!!
Anyone know of any under 17k?
Only if your looking to fix it up. I mean I have seen a lot of beat up rusted out junk they are wanting 15 thou. for out their. They claim number's matching and all kind's of things. John.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Only if your looking to fix it up. I mean I have seen a lot of beat up rusted out junk they are wanting 15 thou. for out their. They claim number's matching and all kind's of things. John.
I bought this 68 Barracuda
340 4 speed 430 rear gear for $1500
All it needed was a set of headers and a cheap lacquer paint job that my friend did for me for like 100 bucks
The silver picture is the before greatest deal I ever got of course that was like 1982

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
You know I have over 1000 miles on my challenger now like 1200 total.
I haven’t been driving it that much I already have it up for sale ha ha ha ha I’m just kidding maybe soon

image.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I don't know about you sometimes. That is not a bad looking car at all. Where is the Vet. are you working on it. Looking for these older cars are getting harder to find. When looking for a runner I saw one close to home. I was looking at the picture of the floor board form inside the car. Thought it was like a green shag carpet some one put in but I was wrong it was the ground their was no floor board. The where asking a lot of money for that pile they called a car. Well I will look around too maybe we can find you one. Still think you should clone that challenger into a runner. :lol:

RonLiv

Reaction score
Might be matching #s if its a 383 but not a 440. It doesn't look horrible but the primmer hides allot.
Looks like from what the add says the 440 is out of a 1970 car, but it comes with the original 383

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
I don't know about you sometimes. That is not a bad looking car at all. Where is the Vet. are you working on it. Looking for these older cars are getting harder to find. When looking for a runner I saw one close to home. I was looking at the picture of the floor board form inside the car. Thought it was like a green shag carpet some one put in but I was wrong it was the ground their was no floor board. The where asking a lot of money for that pile they called a car. Well I will look around too maybe we can find you one. Still think you should clone that challenger into a runner. :lol:
The vette is long gone

RKNRLR

Reaction score

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You must not be happy with out a runner John. What was wrong with the Vet. It looked like a good car. I mean for what you paid for it that was not bad. Russ.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
You must not be happy with out a runner John. What was wrong with the Vet. It looked like a good car. I mean for what you paid for it that was not bad. Russ.
Actually it I’ll probably stems from the relationship I have with my wife it’s like I’m searching for something never happy with whatever I have.
I always seem to not hold onto them.
We’re going on 33 years together and we get along probably 30% of the time.
She won’t leave

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well sorry to here that. We never will figure them out that is for sure. Been with the same woman for 40 year's plus. Just say go hunting or fishing. Buy and swap car's or what ever. I stay in my garage most of the time. Like Clint Eastwood said in one movie nag nag nag bitch bitch. Their never happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back