• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Road Runner A12 factory 440-6 pack “M-code” K2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Where's the motor and the drive line. Oh little rust. Yea rite. Offer junk metal price for it would be too much.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where's the motor and the drive line. Oh little rust. Yea rite. Offer junk metal price for it would be too much.
You replaced everything offered in the AMD catalog on your car and yet you're throwing rocks at a real, salvageable A12...??? That's just tragically and ironically humorous...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Would not rely on pictures. But what I see their is a lot to replace on the car. No I did not half way do any thing with patch panels. The metal get's too tired and dose not weld good. So hence forth was just my thought of a car that is only half their and not taking some ones word for it and posting pic's. Sorry to upset some of you but let's be real.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No longer for sale. Bought by a couple of guys over on the LOH PLayground. I'm sure that it will turn out nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back