• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Road Runner GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Is this your car?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Even other site's. Their are a lot of hoax's out their I found that out. Beware of the scam artist!!!!!!

RonLiv

Reaction score
Couple years ago there was this 69 Vert for sale in North Carolina. It was really nice, clean, perfect, load of pics, all numbers car. The price was crazy low so I contacted the guy. The guy said he was in the military and stationed in Germany. OK, I want to see the car. He said it was taken to Washington, the State of, and being stored for him by a friend. OK, I want to see the car. He said transfer the money, he provided the coordinates, and he'd have it shipped for free. If I don't like it, he's ship the car back for free and return my money. I said I want to see the car first before I send any money. He tried to explain why it was not possible, so I just passed. Later I see the same pic's of a museum car, he stole the pics and posted an add.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
This is the truth. I encountered that same type of scam. Saw the picture in another roadrunner net. Said it was stored in Miami at an air port. Would not let me see it. Also had one over seas and found the picture while surfing the web and it was located in Georgia. Call that guy and his car was not for sale under any term's. I advised him. The first one had a account in England can't remember what it was called but send the money to them then they would handle the transaction. He also was in the military and called me when I would not send the money and said I cost him a lot of money on the phone. I pulled up his name and contacted US gov. people and they said he was some where in England and could not touch him or find him. Their are plenty of SCAMS out their so buyer beware. If you cant touch it don't buy it. I had even found some runner's in the other parts of the US and was going to fly out and see them for my self. I think I got lucky to find one out my back door. Even though it dose not have a fender tag or able to locate a build sheet it is all Runner. The body that is. After all these cars where given hell so it is not unusual to find different motors-transmissions and differential's. After all motor's do get blown up and transmissions get broken. We use to grab motor trans and differential's to put in cars when a motor was blown up. Then someone may want to get an automatic instead of a manual one. So buyer beware when it look too go to be true it probably is. That is the fact. Russ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back