• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Road Runner HEMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Not a bad looking HEMI car. Does need some thing's but overall look's good for original. For 50 year old car look's pretty new. :beep:

Petroleum1

Reaction score
The disconnected automatic selector still on the column is not a good look.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I like the clear plug wires and the heat tube to the choke is routed funny. Solid looking car though.

Petroleum1

Reaction score
Looking at the stick shift photos i see they did not add the hump for the shifter. It looks a little funky the way it’s mounted.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Yep no hump thus the super boot. Be easy to convert back if the buyer wanted an auto.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Guess I did not look too close at the column. Saw the floor shifter. Yes, no hump. But all in all the car dose look pretty good.

quikbird

Reaction score
Under both window bottom trims look a little shaky, left rear quarter over wheel is rust. Inside of both rear quarters is rust, what is up with the junction of passenger rear fender and roof under top, blue seat belts??, pedal heights off, wrong pedal cover,

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That I noticed for sure blue seat belts. What is up with that. You got a good eye quikbird. I am not intrested in buying it so just gave it a quick look. My BAD.

chryslerfan

Reaction score
For a care with so many things that are not right, how is it called unrestored? Those blue seat belts are awful with that exterior and interior.

Petroleum1

Reaction score
They look blue to me. Maybe the original ones were removed at some point and lost. Then they needed some type of belting for registration inspection or whatever. The blue ones all they could come up with.

Last edited:

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting a Hemi in my car. I know where one is at at about two miles from me. Man is older. What is an original one worth that needs a rebuild?

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Did the automatic birds come with color matching carpet? Both mine are 4 speeds and they came with black carpet, the 68 has a blue interior and the 69 had a green interior

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Did the automatic birds come with color matching carpet? Both mine are 4 speeds and they came with black carpet, the 68 has a blue interior and the 69 had a green interior
Yes the Auto cars could get color carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back