• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Road Runner FOR SALE - A4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

runnerryan

Reaction score
Hello! I've owned this Road Runner since 1995. All upgrades to this vehicle are done to preserve the general appearance. No poke-your-eye-out mods that just weren't there in 1969 (or at least day 1 stuff). Aside from the MSD distributor, which is a ready to run unit (see info below), everything is hidden. While originally fitted with a 383, its now a 400 stroker (451 - identical appearance to 383) making 558hp and 564tq. This is the perfect balance of power, performance and street reliability possible in vintage muscle. Its near flawless, meticulously cared for, and highway driven to friends and shows around Minnesota. Easily street driven absolutely anywhere. The car is located near St Paul, MN. Car will also be on special display at Mopars in the Park as part of the Color-Me Road Runner featured display this summer (unless it sells prior). $49,500. Cash only - no trades. Happy to answer absolutely any questions as I've busted my knuckles on just about every piece.

Car is A4 silver frost with black interior. Originally green on green on green.

Here's a link to pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2qVqY543M1QwyRV18

Here's just a few items that I feel set this Runner apart - if you own a Runner, you may appreciate:
  • Brand new 400 stroker (451) built by Bruce at Total Engine in Bloomington MN. 558hp/564tq. Finished summer 2018. 15+ mpg hwy at 70mph
  • McLeod dual organic disc – smooth street engagement. Good to 1000hp
  • Engine detailed by Darin Rumpel in single stage enamel
  • 26” 3 core radiator
  • 4spd Passon OD transmission
  • Denny’s custom driveshaft
  • Hotchkiss swaybars
  • MSD Atomic fuel injection, ignition and distributor (variable timing)
  • High pressure fuel pump integrated inside stock tank.
  • New Dana 60 with 3.72 gears (2.9 final drive with OD)
  • True ceramic powder coated (NOT spray paint) TTI headers and welded mandrel bent exhaust with correct chrome tips
  • Firm Feel manual steering and front suspension including geometry corrected upper control arms – all black – stock appearing
  • Police interceptor 11.75” front disc brakes
  • Redline Gauge Works restored dash. Amp converted to volt meter. Factory in dash tach guts converted to VDO for accuracy and response. Hidden LED shift light above tach. All LED dash lights (for brightness).
  • Modern radio conversion for mp3 and digital radio and aux cable connection. Kicker amp and speakers (all hidden)
  • LED marker and tail lights (hidden – for brightness)
  • Legendary rally seat foam and custom covers to match original
  • Professional/correct restored wood grain steering wheel
  • Brand new tires – 235/70/15 BFG Radial T/A front, 275/60/15 Nitto NT555 rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back