• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 PLYMOUTH Road Runner HEMI SUPERBIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like it...but I don't...if that makes any sense. Why not make those mods to a Satellite rather than a Hemi Superbird...?!
Like we always say, It's his car...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ok after picking my self up off the floor. That price is really out their. Only some one with a lot of money could afford this car. The nose dose not look like it fit's the car. Also the back wing look's strange also The way it is mounted to the body..

quikbird

Reaction score
Don’t think any HEMI came with ac, not a big fan of the alterkation front end, nice looking car but no pictures of under the car

1968 man

Reaction score
It’s a real super bird with heavy mods , the wing is correct and the nose is correct, I think the vinyl top missing and the PLYMOUTH on the 1/4s missing is throwing us off Russ. 845FB4E5-B7DD-46B3-9842-8219EE31610D.png11B98677-06F9-48EB-81DD-3B5EB76D9F42.png

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I don't know about all that. Think that is what is wrong with most people now day's. Words of encouragement and sympathy is a lot better than walking away from your fellow man. Being self centered and only caring about ones self is a lot of what is wrong with the country today. If I see my fellow man fallen I give him a hand up. If I see him tired and battered I give him shelter. If he feels down and sad I give him words of encouragement. That's why in the service we say no man left behind. I have stood up to every task in life and have failed many time and pulled my self up and went on. So has others. I have learned form my mistake's. I built this car by my self and did not take it to a shop and pay all kind's of money because I did not have it. Think it will be a much better job than going to the shop and have pried in the final product. A forest is stronger than one tree. Their are guy's here that are good people and help us other's those are the real people that count. :beep:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It depends on what you call Humor. Some peoples Humor is not funny and hurt full. It show's the state of mind of those individual's. If a person slip's on a banana Peel and land's on their butt. That might be funny. But to see a person being beat up on by some one else is not funny. This is also called bulling. If something happened to your car that was devastating. You would appreciate other to give you support and hart felt sorrow at your loss. So looking into your hart and mind before making hurt full comment's. Like the song He's my brother he is not heavy. :beep:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:drama:

Or you can just put on your big girl panties and move on... And enough with the passive-aggressive psychobabble. You're not up to the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back