• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Roadrunner 85,345 Original Miles Numbers Matching RM23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is going to need a lot of love just looking at the body. Door's are shot. Rust in the rockers. Panels at door is too tight. Piece of back widow trim gone. Would be a lot of work for some one.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Yes alot of work, but the reward would be well worth it ! I'd love to get a 70 4 speed post car , my goal is to have 1 for each year ! My wife is convinced I'm crazy but I just love road runners

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
man your BIRD looks good,..that RUST worms have chewed ant mine alot,, but my BOY and I are gonna get it beepin again

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The wife say's I have a million in the car I am working on. I don't even know what a million would look like. Do know I have a lot more than expected in it. But once you get started their is no turning back.

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
man oh man,,,, Found broadcast sheet. yupper in my moped book..And even it says RM23,,,on a post car, was under rear seat cushion..Now I can decode this, go look at door,trunk and dash and see what I find... what do you see that I'm not.. only 18 this morning sunny .. I'll get out there and solve my curiosity, now..

20200328_100831.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
Not all of the broadcast sheets are for the car they are in. Mine wasn’t. Let us know what you find when you compare

Black Bird

Reaction score
man oh man,,,, Found broadcast sheet. yupper in my moped book..And even it says RM23,,,on a post car, was under rear seat cushion..Now I can decode this, go look at door,trunk and dash and see what I find... what do you see that I'm not.. only 18 this morning sunny .. I'll get out there and solve my curiosity, now..

View attachment 30958

:( RM23 would be a hard top, a post would be RM21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back