• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 RoadRunner #Matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert

Reaction score
I have a 1972 Triple Black 400 Roadrunner for sale . VIN RM23P2G211046 (Clear Louisiana Title in my name). This car was purchased from the original owner who passed away. The Roadrunner is a California car purchased brand new from Van Ness Chrysler/Plymouth, Inc. San Francisco CA. I have much of the original purchase documentation from California to include a copy of the purchase agreement. The motor has been to the machine shop, totally rebuilt, transmission redone, and ready to put into the car. The car is ready for body work; new quarter panels purchased and ready to place on the car. All interior is present and in good condition (the drivers seat cover does need to be replaced along with carpet and other normally replaced items). I am looking to sell the car. $10,500 OBO
Please email if interested.
AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back