• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 or 3spd wipers?

woodwiz

Reaction score
Went to a small Mopar gathering at my local Chrysler/Dodge dealer yesterday and their were a nice handful of classic mopar muscle on hand. I was getting ready to back into my spot and the guy next to my other favorite mopar a 69 bee had a modern day charger and he pulled out of his spot and said that mine belonged next to the bee(that was cool)! Then another guy pulled in with his 69rr next to me. He got out and said hello and he came over and after I complimented his car he came over and looked under the hood of mine and asked if I had a 2 or 3spd wiper motor.
To be totally honest I think I told him 3
and he walked away without another word….odd! But it takes all kinds I guess…and I do have a 3spd if we want to count “off” as a speed!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
No off is off. Speed is 1-2 or 1-2-3. I have a two speed on my runner. The motor is mounted different on a three-speed unit. Glad to hear you got the car out and about. Show it and have fun. :thumbsup:

woodwiz

Reaction score
I was kidding on the off position 2-spd. is in this bird. This guy asking about the wiper motor was no Mark Worman,i just took it as car snobby.
My problem I guess. I’m ready for more shows

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I even had ford and chevy guy's come and look at this old Plymouth. Made me feel good. So went down and looked at their cars and told them how nice they looked also. Some of us just have to share the love. I figured you were giving the guy a jab. How is it working out for you now that you are driving the Runner. I changed the front drum brakes to disc wilwood ones and very happy with the stopping power.

woodwiz

Reaction score
Kind of a jab,but no big deal! Got all my front end parts in and it does feel better.
The whole electrical thing with the ammeter bypass and getting the original gauges to all work,water temp,ammeter…I have a new one just procrastinating on pulling the cluster and making sure all is well.
Just fun to go see some vintage muscle!!

B9673B67-F51D-4A79-B9AE-31C423C2AC93.jpeg

woodwiz

Reaction score
While I’m here,Anyone see this blue as EB7 Jamaica blue or does it seem more like a dark blue…not B5!

Back