• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED 37/38 Plymouth pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Been on the lookout for a little while for a 37/38 Plymouth pickup, thought maybe someone out there might know someone with something. Also a fan of the later models, but I really love the teardrop shape of the fenders on these.

I would ideally like a finished project, but am happy to look at solid bodies, all parts there. Would much prefer solid body with no drivetrain to rusty, bondo-filled, 350-packed trophy-hunter.
MUST be Mopar drivetrain, but not stuck on period correct stuff. not too worried about suspension mods either, as I would really like it to be an actual daily driver.

This one I found not too long ago is probably a great example of what I'm after, though Im not desperate for a paintjob as nice as this. Always seem to find what I'm looking for just after it gets sold.

Any help with the search much appreciated!
http://www.2040-cars.com/Plymouth/N...at-rod-mopar-383-727-lots-of-upgrades-926193/
Plymouth pickup.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If their is one of those out their it would be like a needle in a hay stack. That would be truly a grate find. Good luck with the hunt. :thumbsup2:

RKNRLR

Reaction score
That one looks real nice. Im gonna say too nice for me. I fully intend on making this my daily work truck. Would be a shame to throw some tie-down shackles over that shiny body.

Here's one that I actually found locally - naturally, just after it sold. Even rarer that needle in a stack of hens teeth!

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Ok.... didn’t know what condition you were looking for or your intentions. I’ll just add it to the list of vehicles I keep an eye out for for various people.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Love to buy a new RAM, but the prices they are going for around here - YIKES!
Figure I could build a real nice work truck for less than half of that. Plan/dream is to one day get a big 572/605 from INDY for the RR and put my current 440 mill into the truck.
So many dreams, so little $$$

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That is a gem of a truck all restored. Well It look's like their are what three left in the world. Surprise !!!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back