• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 HP - WM23 - engine found for '69 BEE

Reaction score
While looking for my original engine for my '68 RR a member on "For B-Bodies Only" gave me info on an engine he has for sale Not Mine.
His user name is "Scott D Jones"

Cast 5 25 68
VIN WM23H9A122690
Stamp E383 8 27 HP

I'm sure someone out there could be looking for it.
It's from a 69 Super Bee

Good luck

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Found mine on E bay. Stock motor never been bored. Paid 400 plus shipping Troy Michigan. They are getting hard to find not touched. Went 20 over on the bore. All so trying to find a stock crank the billet one's are pretty expensive.

CompSyn

Reaction score
FWIW, I have a 69 383HP block from a Spring Special Bahama Yellow 69 Road Runner. I believe it's still standard bore too...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You got one of the few for sure. Most it seems have at least on rebuild that I had found. 30 over is what I was coming up with. This one was suppose to be out of a roadrunner. But I have reservation that it is. Just glad to have found a stock block. So how is the car coming along CompSyn.

CompSyn

Reaction score
Russ, good memory, thanks for asking. I got fed up with body work issues and rebuilt the engine and transmission. For the first time in 19-years I'll be firing it up for the first time. So the fun stuff.

OK, back to lost and found engine blocks.

Back