• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd annual mopars in may branson missouri

moparstuart

Reaction score
Good afternoon

I thought I would get you guys the info earlier this year to make sure you have it on your calendar of events to attend and to see about helping us spread the word to other Mopars enthusiasts about the 3rd annual show – Mopars In May – May 7-8, 2010 in Branson, Missouri.

I also attached a registration form to pay by check if you do not want to do the Motortopia.com online registration.

If you guys have questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks

Larry Krauck

Facility Manager

AREA 57

www.AREA57events.com

The 3rd Annual MOPARS in MAY
www.moparsinmay.com
AREA '57 in Branson, Missouri
May 7 & May 8, 2010

This years theme is
DRAG RACING & DRIVE-INS!

MOPARS in MAY starts on Friday at noon with a show and shine at AREA '57 in Branson on May 7. At around 5pm we will take a Power Cruise to Ozark Raceway Park in Rogersville Missouri (about 40 miles) and run your MOPAR at the 1/4 mile track for bragging rights and prizes. You do not have to run your car on the drag track, you can just watch BUT wouldn’t it be fun to see what your car can really do.......just once!!!!
Saturday May 8th we start off at 9am with the show and shine, with awards and door prizes handed out around 7pm and the Drive-In move - Heart Like a Wheel - starting at dusk (around 8:30pm)!

Your $35 registration includes Friday Night drag race at Ozark Raceway Park in Rogersville, MO (Yes you will have the chance to run your ride on the track Friday night for bragging rights AND prizes!), a dash plaque, a Special MOPARS IN MAY DVD PLUS discounts to area shows, attractions and eateries, door prizes and all activities that weekend at the show including the Drive-in Movie Saturday night.

Last year we had a great turn out with everything from early 60's cruisers, Winged Warriors, RAM Trucks, 4x4's, Vipers and all out drag cars. This show is open to any make and model Mopar or Mopar powered vehicle. We are expecting over a 100 MOPAR vehicles this year.

For info on the show contact Larry Krauck with AREA '57 at 417-230-4176 or email: larry@area57events.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

r

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That would be the perfect wedding anniversary gift, I'm sure the Mrs, would love it :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
That would be the perfect wedding anniversary gift, I'm sure the Mrs, would love it :lol:

Yeah. You take your wife to the Branson MoPar show for her anniversary, I'll take mine to the car auctions for hers, and when the dust settles and all of the attorneys fees have been paid you & I can share a studio apartment with no heat and a murphy bed somewhere between here and Arizona. I figure we'll be riding around in my Mazda PU or your Jeep; not much else will be left when they get through with us... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Yeah. You take your wife to the Branson MoPar show for her anniversary, I'll take mine to the car auctions for hers, and when the dust settles and all of the attorneys fees have been paid you & I can share a studio apartment with no heat and a murphy bed somewhere between here and Arizona. I figure we'll be riding around in my Mazda PU or your Jeep; not much else will be left when they get through with us... :lol:

:jester:
You got that right :lol:

Back