• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 B-BODY 4SPD PEDALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdmopar

Reaction score
68-70 B-BODY 4SPD PEDALS $349 SET

*WE CAN SHIP*

ORANGE PARK,FL.

6870BBODYPEDALS.jpg

jaxrunner1968

Reaction score
I know this post is pretty old but are these still available? I am looking to install a 4 spd in my car and will also need bell housing, flywheel, and other misc parts. Let me what parts you might have thanks.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Watch that spring it got my finger when taking out the pedals to do the restore and it really hurt. It slammed the pedal to the floor board and put a dent in it but that was ok it is all replaced now any way. Ouch is not the word's I use exactly. :lol: Got a bell housing and Fly wheel from American Muscle Car Driveline and Brake. He is here in Fla. Located in Melbourne he had just bought a bunch of mopar parts from a woman up north that her husband had passed away. Also got my bumper jack from him. Phone is 845-742-0571 Email is Speedtech@Driveline.works Web:www.driveline.works his name is Joe.

Last edited:

gdmopar

Reaction score
Hi,
Yes we have the 4spd pedals,bellhousing,new flywheel,18 spline 4spd trans,shifters depending on which one you want,send me a pm and we can go over the details. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back