• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 RR Wiper Motor hardware question

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
I'm having hell getting the wiper assembly put together on my project. I got an incorrect motor with the car, and no arms, ect. I purchased a 68 Roadrunner used motor and arms off ebay, and the motor worked and arms seemed to fit correctly, but the hole in the main arm that goes on the motor appears to have too small a hole to fit correctly on the plastic bushing on the motor. Yes, I'm assuming that the parts I got came off a car, but maybe not. The machined "lip" on the bushing is rather too large or the wiper arm is incorrect having too small a hole. Anyone got a spare laying around to take measurements to see what's up with this combo? I'm out of town for a few days and don't have the measurements with me, but will check when I get home and maybe take some photos?

:brickwall:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I don't have anything sitting around to look at, but I'll ask the first question.

2 speed or 3 speed?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jerry post the part # and the date code or just all the #s I can reference if its correct

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Just by looking at the photos, I might have the wrong crank arm bushing. Don't know how available they are, but will double check when I get home. Thanks!

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I as just looking through some of my old parts and I have that arm the one with the stud for the bushing and the slot for the motor shaft.

Back