• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Runner Front Speaker

David Cattaneo

Reaction score
Morning all, I have a 68 roadrunnner and am trying to put the front speaker back in but am unsure how it goes. Does anyone have any pics or videos showing it installed.

quikbird

Reaction score
find somebody with little hands and wrists and then volunteer to hold the light. :lol: it is a real pain to get to unless dash is out. or at least the radio

HD539

Reaction score
As stated above, having the radio out makes a tough job easier. When I replaced mine I also had the front seat out so I could lay down.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The radio is easy to remove. 4 screws on the face two bolts behind that and loosen the nut on the rear bracket and unplug the wires

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
One guy bought the replacement speaker and had to cut some of the metal so it would go in. Just to let you know. Think it came from classic.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Got the one with dual speaker's hope it sound's good. Like the one they show in classic industries. They where out of them. Did have to do some trimming on the mounting bracket. So what is new about having to modify thing's for these bird's.

Back