• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED 69-70 B body blue upper dash pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

resq302

Reaction score
Looking to buy a nice condition 69-70 B body blue upper dash pad. Please PM me with any leads or offers.

Thanks,

Brian

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
The best way is to get one on Ebay but they are not cheap, you can get a black one and repaint for $250 or order one from PG Classic, they are in Canada and get a blue one but it will cost around 370 with shipping. They have great paints now for the interior to match the original. I had to do all my blue interior, upper and lower dash pad, defrost vents, pad for horn ring, glove box etc.

20180115_152553.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
They are all from the same supplier. The fit to the dash is great but they are just a bit short in length. Small gap on each end where the A piller cover meets it. Not bad but noticeable.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Glad to see the car coming together Armyinspector. Figured to get one from classic. Your might look their they are pricey though. But what is not on these car's. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back