• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Belvedere WANTED..WANTED...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris wenglikowski

Reaction score
Has to be COUPE/POST car. Need just body,No A/C, Body needs to be in good shape,Frame rails need to be in good shape. No motor,tranny, need to be able to roll. The better the car the more I will pay. penstar4ever@atlanticbb.net Thank You. Near Connecticut,if I find right car I will have it shipped. Has to be Automatic.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sound's like you fixing to build a race car. Don't know if they are any around or not. Look into racing junk. com that is how I found my runner. Good luck.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Saw this one going up for auction in Scottsdale. Probably not what you are looking for. It's a running car.

65279534-770-0@2X[1].jpg

RonLiv

Reaction score
On the other end of the spectrum, there is this Roadrunner for sale.

65383997-770-0@2X[1].jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of work. Boy do I have room to talk. Well lets drag it out and go to work. :popcorn2:Don't blame you first car. Got one I have been working on for two years. Because I wanted one. My first runner. If you get one and start working on it we love pic's. Good luck buddy.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Is it really hard to find the two post car's or are they not that rare. I think that the four speed car is worth more than an automatic. Unless it is console then think it might go higher. So what do you guy's have to say. Any thought's about it. Russ. :beep:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that whatever you're looking for at the present time is always the hardest thing to find...and that is not limited to just cars and parts...JMHO. Whatever it is, they are everywhere when you're not looking for one. For me a reasonably priced A12 idle stop solenoid and a green '70 Duster horn button have been the bane of my existence of late. Looks like I have the horn button issue resolved. Maybe. Fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back