• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 GTX UNRESTORED 440 4 SPEED DANA A33

Russ Hood

Reaction score
How much would it cost to bring this thing back to value? 20k + 35k purchase

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
How much would it cost to bring this thing back to value? 20k + 35k purchase
I think i can put 20k and be happy where im at. as long as the Engine runs ok. I have a set of red lines ,have it painted, seat covers, vinyl top, & Exhaust system

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Yep Craigslist. I see it every day for quite some time as in months and hasn't budged in price.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I wouldn't give 35k for it myself. Too much work to do.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
30K or so just to restore my car. It was a rust bucket to say the least. Now things have almost doubled in price. Like sheet metal and other parts. Three speed out of the question. Shifter on floor not original. Would offer maybe 12 thou. or so. Or do you want to poor money into the endless pit. Would not buy the car unless I could go where it is and check it out in person. Sold on craigs list beware of scam's.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
30K or so just to restore my car. It was a rust bucket to say the least. Now things have almost doubled in price. Like sheet metal and other parts. Three speed out of the question. Shifter on floor not original. Would offer maybe 12 thou. or so. Or do you want to poor money into the endless pit. Would not buy the car unless I could go where it is and check it out in person. Sold on craigs list beware of scam's.
Russ its a 4 speed w a console numbers matching? are we talking about the same?

gtx console.jpg

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
There was an immaculate white on blue 4 speed for sale for about two years. It was on eBay all the time. It appears to have been sold. They struggled to get 80, then tried 75. I thought the car was worth a good bit less than that because white is about as desirable as green on a mopar. Maybe less so. You’d be way ahead getting a nicer car than the one here for 35. Needs every part replaced or restored, lots of time on top of the money.

Back