• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 pop out windows

Denpsim

Reaction score
can anyone post pictures of a 69 roadrunner pop out window install and if not pictures of the window inside and out

Denpsim

Reaction score
Thanks my problem is my body guy took this apart and his helper has no clue what goes between the quarter panel snd the pop ot frame seal. this is the only part i did not take apart and take pictures of. I have no clue how they go back on the car I have them rebuilt the way of your post. Thanks Dennis

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Remember the seal gasket between the window and the drip rail and the post. Their was screws that attached it to the post and one at the rear. Made a video of taking it out but it is on VHS tape and don't know how to post it on the site. Hope this help's

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
No the seal is on the window. It is a poor design their. Going to use the window calk that is sold for gasket less window's. Made by 3M to help in the seal process. Think that is why the rear rockers rot out on these cars. So going to go the extra step to seal the pop out window. Check in the Manual on the site for all the parts and gasket's. Russ.

Back