• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner A21 fender tag ???

Skingjack

Reaction score
Hello,

Trying to determine what this fender tag code refers to equipment-wise; I’m unable to locate any information on this code that pertains to a b-body. Can anyone should some light on what this code might refer to.

Thanks.

Ian

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't exist in 1969. Elastomeric Colored Front Bumper Package in '70 & '71. I'd suggest that you double-check that...Fender tag in poor condition and hard to read? A01 light package perhaps?

Skingjack

Reaction score
Interesting. Attached fender tag picture indicates a21 (though I would rather the numbers were reversed like yours). This bears more investigation; I'll have to read up on the light package to see what it includes and compare to what icon the vehicle. Thanks for the response. Ian

IMG_0001.png

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Some one hit the wrong # in the fender tag shop, it happened more than once. Bet its should be V21 hood stripe

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm grasping at straws. My Lynch Rd tag the date is on the bottom row.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Some one throwed mine away when they had it. Here some one will make another one for around Four hundred dollars. Oh well just don't know why they take them off when they paint them and don't put them back on the car when finished painting. :(

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
This should help. LA and St Louis used this format. Lynch Road is completely different. These are the 3 plants that built Road Runners.

D

Tag Data.JPG

Back