• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69" Roadrunner L-31 code

David Smith

Reaction score
Hey fella's, newbie here. Does anyone happen o know, or know where I can find out how many 69'RR's had L-31 code ( fender turn signals ) ? Thanks in advance !

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
None, that is a 1970-71 code. In 69 it is A01 light package, fender turn signals glove box light trunk light ignition light and so on. How many, I don't know but lets find out. Mine has them. 1 :lol: I don't think the data you are after is out there.

dmartin

Reaction score
Welcome from the peach state with the wave, where are you from David and do you have. My pics to show

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome from Fla. :welcome: Some of the stuff we try to find just is lost in time. Traced mine back to the original owner only two owner's before me. I don't count the one that bought it just to flip it. He never took title to the car. The car came with no finder tag or build sheet. But that is the test of time also. Good luck.

Back