• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RoadRunner SRT 8 PICS...

Jim S.

Reaction score
Yes looks like a lot of work. Also I hope they got that door decal in the right spot since they cleared over it. :lol:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Alot of work put into the car and looks good and got the power to move it out. :thumbsup:

Wheels and tires just not my style.

V269

Reaction score
Too much wheel and not enough tire for me. Too many modern mods as well. Not my cup of tea. The color is nice though. :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
V269 said:
Too much wheel and not enough tire for me. Too many modern mods as well. Not my cup of tea. The color is nice though. :jester:
While it looks to be well done, I gotta agree with you Ken. After all, it's just a Road Runner skin deep! :yesnod:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
V269 said:

:yeathat:
although it says Hemi...that engine bay just doesn't impress me like seeing wide valve covers.

gunnar

Reaction score
What is the black dot/hole behind the roadrunner decal on the door??

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Not impressed, don't get me wrong, a lot of work went in to this project. However, it is no longer original and is a combination of two totally different cars. Value??? not the same as an all original runner.

chapdog105

Reaction score
To each their own I guess...

I think it's pretty cool that someone worked hard to make something no one else has.

I would rather have that than a new Charger or Challenger. I wonder how much $$$ they have into it total????

Back