• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Monk

Reaction score
Guys I'm going to have to sell the roadrunner. Don't really want to but I'm between a rock and a hard place so it is what it is.
VIN RM23H9G183144
Original 383 4 speed, now has a 440 6bbl, a dana rear end and an 18 spline 4 speed. Also original B5/white interior car. Car has the fender tag and I have the broadcast sheet.
New exhaust, fuel tank and upgraded 3/8 fuel line. Just put a 3 speed wiper motor on it and all 3 carbs are about a year old. Most everything works on the car. The radio doesn't work and I noticed last week that the flashers are not working but I haven't dug into it to see if it's just the flasher or the switch. The dimmer switch will turn on the dome light but doesn't dim the panel. (panel does light up though)
I have at least 43K in it but I'll take 35. No sense in asking if you are going to make an offer much less than that.
The car is in West Virginia, PM me if you are interested or want more information.2.JPG IMG_0498.JPG IMG_0493.JPG R1.jpg 1.JPG R3.jpg R3.jpg R2.jpg

IMG_0484.JPG

RonLiv

Reaction score
Wow, nice car. It should sell at that price. Sorry it has to go.

Bill Monk

Reaction score
Still available but Joe is supposed to come take a look

Last edited:

RonLiv

Reaction score
Some guy named Keith Noel is looking for a car that looks just like this on Lost Muscle Cars on Facebook. I told him to check here, but if you know him maybe he would buy this

RonLiv

Reaction score
Second look his car had a vinyl top

dmartin

Reaction score
Just curious why do you have to sell it, if you don’t mind me asking

RonLiv

Reaction score
What's the tip off Ron? You have me curious, I've looked over the photos and I'm missing it
I'm not sure I know what you mean by "tip off", sorry. But they aren't the same car. I was just cruising some of the Facebook pages and saw this person looking for his car. It was a former 383, blue, with the A12 hood. I remember one here that a person was trying to sell. So I tried to put the two together. When I went back and compared the photo's on each page, it was clear it was not the same car. My bad.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just curious why do you have to sell it, if you don’t mind me asking
Don't you think that he would have shared that if he wanted people to know or if it was in any way germane to the conversation???

dmartin

Reaction score
Don't you think that he would have shared that if he wanted people to know or if it was in any way germane to the conversation???
Wow I didn’t know your name was Bill Monk, by the way I wasn’t talking to you!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Some people just need to sick their noses in where it doesn't belong. And people used to have enough respect, even for people they don't know not to ask. Or would you feel better if the seller says " If I don't sell this car the sheriff is evicting me and my wife from our home?" Mind your damn business.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Agreed. While curiosity is part of human nature it doesn't mean that it has to be satisfied. If he wanted to say why, he would have. He didn't. Leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back