• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 RR On CL (Not Mine) Looks Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don99Pablo

Reaction score
I saw that one and it is exactly the way I want to build one (orange is my son's favorite color). If I had more money I would be making an offer. Will get there some day.

djais1801

Reaction score
looks good...price is fair, a few things to think about...
A- add at least $2000 for shipping
B- how to ship/where to store the original engine
C-it's an automatic
D-pay someone to go look or cost of flight to go check it out.

quikbird

Reaction score
hood doesn't sit properly at the back, power steering and brakes- good, new radiator, heater hoses look too close to the exhaust manifold. no pics of underside to check on frame rails and floor pans, doesn't say who restored it or when. doesn't list mileage or discuss age of engine or tranny and/or last rebuild for either, goes on about some special license plate as the primary sales point, makes me ask what is wrong with the rest of the car? that he can't or won't talk it up. looks nice on the surface and if rest is actually as nice, price is in ballpark.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
8 1/4 rear.....hope that's a typo. and I can hear those hoses melting from here. nice looking car though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back