• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Sport Satellites welcome?

metalstorm

Reaction score
i got my car in 1988 and have tried to respect the body and not cut it up yet still make it useable for my needs.

cc at line.JPG

metalstorm

Reaction score
the blower is a blowershop 8-71 10% overdrive with 2x1250 carbs on race gas and an air to water intercooler with factory iron 346 heads ported,koleno performance cross bolt main block o ringed,eagle rods,wiseco pistons[8.5cr]built 727,billet drum4 pinion sungear,rm valvebody.the car/driver weigh 3900# ran 10.14/136 spinning in the 60'i will digup some more pics in the morning.

droptop

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Sure they are welcome.......we even have a pink Camaro in the mix..... :lmao:

Yeah, but pink Camaro's are like stray dogs. Once you feed them you can't get rid of them. :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Sure they are welcome.......we even have a pink Camaro in the mix..... :lmao:

Yeah, but pink Camaro's are like stray dogs. Once you feed them you can't get rid of them. :jester:
Be careful Harold, we don't want to scare another one away!!!! :jester: :lmao:

metalstorm

Reaction score
i am thick skinned so you wont scare me easy.Thanks for the welcome!the car is not tubbed,the rear seat is out due to the 8pt roll bar and the heater a/c box it out in storage.the car was a factory 318 a/c car from North carolina that my brother baught from a used car dealer in cleveland ohio and after he blew the engine and switched to motorcycles i got from him for 1800$ to help me keep busy thru my divorce and the car is still here.;)

engine in rtside.jpg

Back