• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69RNR Intro

69RNR

Reaction score
Hey there RR fans! Just picked up a '69 a month ago. Had a '68 Coronet 440 when I was younger and always regretted selling it! Looking to fix up this lipstick on a pig in the near future and thought I'd get some ideas here by reading forums and such.

Feels like home...

bschomske

Reaction score
Glad to see another person with a runner...The year could not be better.Good luck with your bird..Like everyone on this site they all ask for pictures...So smile your on canded "mopar"...Picture of the car of course.....

69RNR

Reaction score
Pics of my new project car!

Glad to see another person with a runner...The year could not be better.Good luck with your bird..Like everyone on this site they all ask for pictures...So smile your on canded "mopar"...Picture of the car of course.....

Thank you all for the kind welcoming! Okay, here ya go! Not sure if these will upload or not (first time I've tried) but we'll see. It's a 20 footer...(looks good from 20 feet - LOL). Lots of of work to be done. Don't have many pics, but here's what I got. Got it just in time to store it in the garage for winter.......wait till spring and throw some $$$$ at it! My girlfriend's jealous. "You have another girlfriend now. You're not gonna spend as much time with me anymore".

I think there may be a little truth to that! Ha ha! I'm just excited that's all.

Petes 69 Runner.jpg

69 Runner 440 Engine.jpg

69 Runner Drive Home.jpg

stevesteve69

Reaction score
Nice looking car! I have a 69 RR as well, mine is red, patiently waiting for me to join her in the garage for some "quality time".

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looking good Man. Welcome from Fl. lot's of good people here and have good advice. If they haven't done it they know some one who has. Like the car.

Back