• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 R.R. post trim

s/theo

Reaction score
I was told by the bodyman doing the final assembly on a good friends 70 Road Runner 2dr. post (used to be mine) that the rear corners of the drip rail moldings (back corners of pop-out window area) must be installed before installing the pop-out glass. I have had a guy say that on a Super Bee post that you have to, but I am still unclear about the Road Runner. The final assembly of this car is being held up because of this. The drivers side piece is M.I.A. & it is difficult to locate one. It just doesn't sound right to me. I will wait to hear from the experts on this. Thanks

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
yes the drip rail ends go on first then the windows also post a want to buy ad on FBBO some there will have them

s/theo

Reaction score
Thanks for your insite on this. I do have a wanted post on FBBO & I might have one located.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Got mine form classic industries with the drip rail. The old ones where not in good shape at all. Had to do a little bending on them at the window part to make them lay right. Just to say.

Back