• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 roadrunner 1/4 panel emblems (adhesive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodwiz

Reaction score
Anyone have or know the source to acquire the quarter panel emblem for the 70 Roadrunner (adhesive) type?
ISO

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
O Rally has the 3M tape. Have to cut it out with and X-acto knife. Going to use that on my badges. Grind off the studs. Don't have holes in my door's for the badges. Think any auto parts store should have the tape your looking for. Gray tape that is thick. Make sure you have them in the rite place before you stick them on. That stuff really hold's.

woodwiz

Reaction score
Yes sir! Thank you for looking,i guess i'll have to pull my back seat and see if they are their. If they are,do you have any advice for drilling thru to the outside without screwing up the obvious filler used to fill them in and not mess the finish??

1968 man

Reaction score
I think tape and a paint stick taped real tight to the body and drill through the stick and then remove. The stick up tight should keep the paint in tack. Go sloooooowwwww don’t push let the bite do the work.

woodwiz

Reaction score
Yeah! The car is'nt here yet but i will be adding the application of the emblems to my list of little stuff to do. I will be shocked if there are'nt holes where there are supposed to be holes.I don't believe i could be lucky enough that this RR was maybe a Superbird conversion back to a regular RR. Would also like to find the EB7(Jamaica Blue) touch-up paint for those nicks and scratches. Do you experts believe certain factory colors can be spot finished or do you need to spray the entire piece to get it right?

1968 man

Reaction score
Single stage is hard to spot, there is some very good painters out there that can do it but they still prefer to paint a panel rather than try to blend. My 70 RR is B7 Jamaica blue. 68AC3AA1-DF0A-4860-905F-66C054A23DC3.jpeg2D2E10CE-91E5-4928-BCF7-AFE700C96473.jpeg

woodwiz

Reaction score
I have what looks like a nasty scrap/scratch in the driver door that has been touched up rather crappy.
This RR is (Jamaica blue),love the eb7
But it looks like it might be hard to spot blend if that is the right terminology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back