• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70' RR Air Grabber Hood

Mateya

Reaction score
My air grabber hood will not be able to be re-used. I am hopeful to find an original somewhere that I can work with......but if not then I know classic industries sells them.

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1970/plymouth/roadrunner/parts/mm1041.html

As the description and picture suggests - "1970 Plymouth GTX / Road Runner Fresh Air Style Steel Hood Without Pin Holes".

My car does have pin holes so is it as easy as drilling them or was the hood with and without the holes built differently?

I am fairly certain that I am overthinking this but it doesn't hurt to ask so thanks in advance.

Better yet does anybody know of an original 1970 air grabber hood available?

Mateya

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Same here measure twice and drill once. :thumbsup2: Check with the people at Auto body specialties. Might save on the shipping cost if you don't live in CA. That is where I got all my sheet metal form. Save ton's on shipping cost. Russ.

Back