• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED 71 roadrunner black upper door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparzepjr

Reaction score
anyone out there have a set of decent upper door panels?? the ones with the rectangular chrome band??? thanks for lookin guys! here are a couple pics
OIPRH9EIAG8.jpg OIPF1DPM7CZ.jpg

moparzepjr

Reaction score
Hello Guys
I know its been a while. Got so much other stuff going on with covid and everything. Plus I am a Respiratory Therapist so have been busy at work. Doesn't leave much time for the projects.
So I have been lax on checking my thread. But I still need a set of panels front and rear if possible. So anyone that can help would be great! Thank you all and have a Great 4th Holiday!!

moparzepjr

Reaction score
hello guys
here i am again...still in need of door panels. if anyone out there knows of any please let me know!
will be at carlisle with my barracuda and will be searching for some there! thanks for any help you can give me!

Ritchie Valens

Reaction score
Hey moparzepjr,

a couple weeks ago I was on eBay and I saw a seller who was selling a set of these same 71 upper door panels but they were in white. However, I was later watching a show called Garage Squad where they restore people's classic car. On the show, they had white vinyl seats for a Duster and they wanted to convert them to black.

They used a vinyl and fabric dye aerosol can that dyed the white to black and they came out amazing. Couldn't even tell they were dyed. Unfortunately, I went back to eBay to look for those white '71 door panels but it looks like they sold already. But, I would keep and eye out for white ones too. Consider dying them for the look you're going for. Trust me, they look awesome once they're dyed. I'll continue to keep and eye out for you brother. Haven't forgotten about your search!!

~Ritchie

moparzepjr

Reaction score
Hey R.V.

Thanks so much for looking out for me...I always look at ebay and cant believe I missed them. I have dyed things before and would be ok with that if the panels were nice to start with.
Carlisle is next weekend and I am there for 3 days so will look hard there. Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Have a great summer!
Frank

moparzepjr

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know anyone who re-does the elastomeric coating on the bumpers or if the coating can be purchased and I can apply it?

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back