• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 727 Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Have one to sell. Located in Lake Wales Fl. Shipping cost by other. Transmission pulled strong no leaks at seals. Pan gasket needs replaced torque converter included shift linkage flywheel plate dip stick. Asking 500 for it reduced price. Any one interested contact me here. Russ. :yesnod:

OutLawBiker

Reaction score
Howdy Russ,
I know it's been a minute since you posted this 727 Tranny
Curious-is this 727 for a small block? What is the torque convertor stall rating? R U negotiable on price? It would have to cross the entire country to zip code 97501 hinging on the final determination following "the meetings of the minds".
Thank you for your time...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is for a 383 or should I say it was in my bird hooked to the 383. It worked. It was a standard converter on it. Nothing fancy that I know off. Do know it needs a new pan gasket. My car was a Four speed car so putting it back that way. Still have the 727. Have not traced the number's on it. If it will work for you PM me. Russ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back