• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 Roadrunner H Code 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

73RoadRunner340

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm selling my Roadrunner on eBay right now, and even though it looks like it will easily hit reserve soon I wanted to give everyone on this site a shot at it.

The car has fresh paint in correct factory color and clear coat, newly upholstered front bucket seats, all new exhaust from headers back, and more. The 340 is freshly built and I believe the motor is out of a 68. (was told that by previous owner, haven't checked motor numbers) The rebuilt motor was finished off with a performer RPM intake and a new duel feed Demon 750cfm Holly double pumper carb. The rest of the car is believed to be original, even the radio is still in the car. The car is in Missouri and the link below to the eBay ad is my ad. There are 39 pics and a video on eBay but if you need to see something else or have a question please contact me through eBay.

Current bid is 17.2k, reserve isn't a lot higher. Thanks for looking!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332758862656

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back