• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Roadrunner marker lights not working.

73PlyRR

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the marker lights not lit on my 73.

The front, rear and side marker lights are not working. near as I can figure out with the diagrams I have they come to the Lights on Relay.

I cannot find one and I don't know what they are supposed to look like.

Anyone have a decent wiring diagram for a 73 Roadrunner with a rallye dash? Or someone who has a pic of the lights on relay?

Thank

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Can't say for sure but buy the steering column under the dash on the 69 runners is two can's. One on each side. That might be where the relay is on yours also.

Big Mo

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the marker lights not lit on my 73.

The front, rear and side marker lights are not working. near as I can figure out with the diagrams I have they come to the Lights on Relay.

I cannot find one and I don't know what they are supposed to look like.

Anyone have a decent wiring diagram for a 73 Roadrunner with a rallye dash? Or someone who has a pic of the lights on relay?

Thank
I bought a shop manual for my 68 and there is a wire diagram in it. Manuals are not cheep but I have used it for references many times. Don't know if that is any help to you. Big Mo.

73PlyRR

Reaction score
I have a manual, not sure its entirely accurate. I have a copy of wiring diagram and they differ. Does anyone have a pic of their fuse block they can share?

Back