• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 on Craigs list original unmolested?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I think it would be hard pressed to find a runner that is not had some work done to it. The thing would have to be put in a climate controlled storage unit and keep cleaned- oiled- washed and every thing else a car need's to stay in existence don't you think. That price is over the top for something that look's like that one dose. Yep the hood is different and where are the dog dish cap's.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Nice restoration project but not at 150,000. I do like the GTX tail lights must be a 1 of 1 LOL

RonLiv

Reaction score
I think it would be hard pressed to find a runner that is not had some work done to it. The thing would have to be put in a climate controlled storage unit and keep cleaned- oiled- washed and every thing else a car need's to stay in existence don't you think. That price is over the top for something that look's like that one dose. Yep the hood is different and where are the dog dish cap's.
good pic out on the absent dog dish.

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
the 69 a 12 did not come with dog dish caps they were black wheels and chrome lug nuts

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
1970 interior

That is a correct 1969 M2X interior for a non-A87 post car. Another "Expert" made that comment obviously... I didn't see any photos of the underside of the hood so I'd love to know how they ascertained that it is a replacement hood from those few shots...

Dog dishes??? On an A12??? Really???

RonLiv

Reaction score
That is a correct 1969 M2X interior for a non-A87 post car. Another "Expert" made that comment obviously... I didn't see any photos of the underside of the hood so I'd love to know how they ascertained that it is a replacement hood from those few shots...

Dog dishes??? On an A12??? Really???
The seat thing was my point out, my bad. So I'll take the blame on that one. I had thought all RM21 cars came mandatory with the A87 package from the factory. Can't comment on the hood, was not my observation. But that is a 68 bumper, and the tail lights are wrong, so this is not a unmolested car as stated. And its certainly not worth a 150K.

Last edited:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pass. Mine will be finished soon enough. I would like to see all of the misinformation flow around here come to a grinding halt however...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Even every thing they stated in the add. It dose not justify that price. I love runner's but that is way over the top. Might get something like that for the supper bird or close. If it has been totally restored. Russ.

Back