• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

after six years in primer.....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Gotta wear a respirator when shooting agent green LOL Be nice to have color on her

Roadcuda

Reaction score
'Bout time!!! I guess that means we'll have to get our cars together again for pics. It will be an improvement over the first time together!!!! I know, you could show it off in Carlisle!!!!

031.JPG

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't know if Carlisle will happen this year.....The Boss is going to the big Avon convention in July, and since it's the same weekend as our anniversary, she thought it'd be fun (?) if I went with her....:BangHead:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
went over today and put the under hood back together and the Cragars back on so we could move it out of his paint booth. And I firmly believe that the almighty is a Blue Boy....as soon as I got out to snap a pic....it started snowing.....:BangHead:PTDC0001.JPG

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Awesome Basketcase! Finally painted! It's cool to see some color on your bird! You must feel real good! And hope you're happy with how your bird turned out!
Looks great!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea no one in town will know who's bird this is. Looking good. That's my luck to roll out the car and it start's raining or snowing. Oh no snow here. Sure it has been a long time coming. Got to say it look's grate Dave. Just to ask did you use a ppg paint on the car. The PPG is expensive but think it gives you a better paint job than the cheaper paint's. Go Dave. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown: Your the man.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
tradition....and my hands were shaking from excitement

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now if the damn snow would quit so I can get the car home this weekend....

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Cure time is a must on new paint. Hope you get some warm weather to help with the cure. Have you still got to wet sand it or is that the final product. I hate wet sanding. Well enjoy the new paint smell looking sharp. :thumbsup:

Back