Air Grabber 69 GTX Lynch Road Question

Other Tech Stuff

1. SgtLee511

SgtLee511 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2015
    A GTX with Lynch Road build Fender Tag, doesn't have mutch on it.. Would it have had the Air Grabber Option noted. The hood on this GTX has the open vents ( I realize they may have been swapped out for the solid ones), It has no grabber under the hood now. But I see a dark outline around the center of the hood, almost looks like the shadow of a dark Rubber Material or something pressed against the hood. Is there anything else under the hood that would help me determine if it had a grabber.

2. 69hemibeep

69hemibeep Sponge Bob Square Wheels

Sep 10, 2008
    You would find N96 on the tag for the option

RonLiv likes this.
  3. SgtLee511

Jul 5, 2015
    Yea it wasnt there, just looking at the discoloration under the hood that looks like one was there, but I couldnt find the hole for a cable into the firewall. Thinkin maybe someone just put the open screens on the hood in theory to cool the engine bay.

4. 69hemibeep

Sep 10, 2008
    One might have been added and then removed are there any rivet or screw holes

5. SgtLee511

Jul 5, 2015
    Yea there were, I think it was added then removed as well, I think you would be right it would have been on the tag...

6. A12

A12 Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Does it have a 3-Speed wiper motor? Does it have factory A/C, even if the A/C system was removed the firewall and dash will have the telltales of having a FACTORY A/C system. You couldn't get the air grabber-fresh air package with A/C or without a 3-Speed wiper motor. Late to the party but just wanted to add this for future reference.

RonLiv likes this.
  7. frank yates

frank yates New Member

Jun 12, 2018
    the outline could of been made by a hood insulation pad,,goes on with 15 clips,

8. RKNRLR

RKNRLR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2017
    does this mean that if i have a 3-spd wiper that my car could have had the fresh air package?

9. 69hemibeep

Sep 10, 2008
    No. Because 3 speed wipers were also an option . Your fender tag from Lynch rd would show N96 if it had the fresh air option. roadrunner restoration 893 (400x300).jpg Here in my Lynch tag

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    RonLiv likes this.