• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Air Grabber parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert

Reaction score
Looking for the center section for the air grabber for a 69 Roadrunner this is the fiberglass piece that goes over the air cleaner it has the rubber seal to air cleaner, or a name of a supplier of reproduction air grabber parts.

V.R.D

Reaction score
just search for mopar air grabber [ N96 ] for your year car all kinds will come up . then post witch one you pick and ask for a review hear

ricks_RR

Reaction score
is yours broken or you dont have that parts. i ask because don hall in ohio air grabber restorations reworks them he maybe able to help you . the repop ones dont fit as nice as the original ones i tried

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Has anyone contacted Stephens Mopar salvage yard in Alabama. They had a lot of the parts I was looking for. Things that were not reproduced. Contacted Tonys and he said to check out the list. OMG like I have time to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back