• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Airgrabber Intro

Airgrabber

Reaction score
I love all years but my favorite would have to be the 1970. High impact colors, pistol grips, airgrabbers, dust trails. The cars remind me of a full size cartoon. I like pretty much all things from the "good old days" including schwinn bikes and 70's - 80's music.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Howdy. Wisconsin makes me think of bratwurst and beer Mmmmm

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
Oh no...It's another Stuie. :wedgie: Welcome Airgrabber. Stu was a regular here that thought '70 was the greatest. Hasn't been on in quite some time, but I think you two will hit it off just fine.

MsBeep

Reaction score
Oh no...It's another Stuie. :wedgie: Welcome Airgrabber. Stu was a regular here that thought '70 was the greatest. Hasn't been on in quite some time, but I think you two will hit it off just fine.
You got that right!! :yesnod:

Airgrabber

Reaction score
The FY1 drop top is a 383 console auto airgrabber. My latest acquisition. I had owned a FC7 and a EK2 one also a few years back.SANY1741.jpgSANY3541.jpg

SANY1741.jpg

SANY3541.jpg

moparmonk

Reaction score
Welcome from Maine! Awesome Ride! I, being the best man in my brothers wedding got to ride in one almost a clone to that to his wedding. His boss let him use it for his wedding. Pretty much the same but his had an extra pedal on the left side of the floor. Thanks for posting!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The FY1 drop top is a 383 console auto airgrabber. My latest acquisition. I had owned a FC7 and a EK2 one also a few years back.View attachment 7790View attachment 7791

Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Pretty sure I recognize that EK2 'vert. Now belongs to an older gent named Vic down here in FLA. 383 car upgraded to a 440-6. He had added a Tremec 5-speed and a Dana, and was tinkering with a six barrel EFI set-up the last time we chatted.

RRbridge307 018.jpg

Airgrabber

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Pretty sure I recognize that EK2 'vert. Now belongs to an older gent named Vic down here in FLA. 383 car upgraded to a 440-6. He had added a Tremec 5-speed and a Dana, and was tinkering with a six barrel EFI set-up the last time we chatted.
You are correct! I sold the Vitamin C 70 to Vic a few years back.

Back