• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Airline trouble

Jim S.

Reaction score
A airplane is going to crash. The pilot agrees to stay with it and crash it into the mountains to avoid any ground injuries.
Obama, Hillary Clinton, George Bush, and a 10 year old girl are on board with only three parachutes.
Obama states he has to be saved because he is the chosen one. So he grabs a chute and jumps out.
Hillary says she is Secretary of State and has been proclaimed the "smartest woman in the world". So she goes next. George Bush says to the little girl "I have lived a very fulfilling and long life so, you take the last chute because you have your whole life ahead of you".
The little girl says "that's O.K. Mr. Bush, the smartest woman in the world just jumped out with my backpack".

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:basketcase: Just out of respect to my elders I'm going to laugh at this old joke :acme: :jester: :lmao: Looks kinda chilly there in Minnesota this morning Jim

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Bob! It's another variation on a theme. I think the last time I heard it, it was the chosen one who took the backpack. But you can't fault a man for trying!!! :lmao:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Well at least you can't call me on a repeat. :lol:

Yes very cold and the wind is howling, 50 mph gusts last night.
Wind chill -40 and colder tomorrow.
Could be worse. I can still buy a 50 round magazine....for now....

Back