• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Mopar show "Mel this is for you"

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
Thanks Bob! I am planning on being at this one. I'm also going to the Goodguys show on Nov 19-21. That means i get to be in Snottsdale (I mean Scottsdale) twice in November. :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
Thanks Bob! I am planning on being at this one. I'm also going to the Goodguys show on Nov 19-21. That means i get to be in Snottsdale (I mean Scottsdale) twice in November. :jester:
I will catch up with you maybe before that :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a nice event. They chose my all-time favorite color combo for a '66 Charger on the flyer: Silver with a red gut.

So you two are both taking your Runners?

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
I
ACME A12 said:
Looks like a nice event. They chose my all-time favorite color combo for a '66 Charger on the flyer: Silver with a red gut.

I'm planning on taking mine

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Its only 15 minutes from home, I think the car will make it. Its a nice show somewhere near a hundred cars or more usually. You know its the southwest there just aren't as many out here. Mel did you register for the show in Yuma?

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Its only 15 minutes from home, I think the car will make it. Its a nice show somewhere near a hundred cars or more usually. You know its the southwest there just aren't as many out here. Mel did you register for the show in Yuma?

Bob........What show in Yuma? The ones that I know about the Gear Heads January 28, 2011 and the "Midnite at the Oasis " in March of 2011. Is there another show that I'm not aware of?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Bob........What show in Yuma? The ones that I know about the Gear Heads January 28, 2011 and the "Midnite at the Oasis " in March of 2011. Is there another show that I'm not aware of?
Its the big one we discussed in the past, I think Midnight at the oasis. I forgot about it :loco:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
Bob........What show in Yuma? The ones that I know about the Gear Heads January 28, 2011 and the "Midnite at the Oasis " in March of 2011. Is there another show that I'm not aware of?[/quote]
Its the big one we discussed in the past, I think Midnight at the oasis. I forgot about it :loco:[/quote]

Yes it is Midnight at the Oasis. Good show, great food and bring your own shade as the parking is on 3 adjoining baseball fields. I haven't registered yet. Will do in the next couple of days.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh, I thought you meant Mel Gibson........ :crazy:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Thought I would bump this up it happens Saturday :thumbsup:
Bob.......There is a Mopar show @ Tucson Dodge on the same day. I will be @ the Tucson show. Thanks......Mel

Back