• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpine white production numnbers

Drmopar383

Reaction score
I heard that alpine white on Road Runners was very rare. I personally don't think I have ever seen one. Mine was originally alpine white but was painted sublime. Does anybody know how many were produced etc. Thanks! :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Head over to the introductions section and tell us about yourself and your ride(s)!

Welcome aboard!

:jester:
ACME

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
in 70 alpine white was very popular , infact you see lots of superbirds that color

If he had posted that over on "70lamancha.net" that might even be relevant... :lmao:

Drmopar383

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
in 70 alpine white was very popular , infact you see lots of superbirds that color

If he had posted that over on "70lamancha.net" that might even be relevant... :lmao:

Sorry, I screwed up. I realized it after I posted it. I am new here.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Drmopar383 said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

Sorry, I screwed up. I realized it after I posted it. I am new here.

No apologies required or accepted. You're fine, Drmopar383. I just redirected you to the intro section so everyone could meet you. As for my :acme: comment to my good friend Stuie, that's just how we roll here. I was busting his cajones because he is ALL ABOUT 1970 ROAD RUNNERS... :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Drmopar383 said:
I was only looking for 1969 numbers.

I don't know of any readily accessible breakdown by paint code - maybe Galen Govier??? Good luck getting an answer there before the end of the decade...

We have a member here that has an Alpine White RR in the Atlanta area. Might be others - go to the registry and look.

Ray

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Moving to the General Section so it gets a little more attention.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Hey Jersey boy, looks like you need to get the factory grill blackout treatment going. Really sets off the white.

toms69rr

Reaction score
Paid $400.00 for grill and headlight bezels they way they are, don't see them going black anytime soon
:soap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
toms69rr said:
Paid $400.00 for grill and headlight bezels they way they are, don't see them going black anytime soon
:soap:
He's talking about black behind the grill :drive: There isn't anything much scarier than the thought of black paint can near a white car though :lol:

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Thanks Bob......and gee.......a picture no less!!

The R-4 ragtop needs it too. But he has to get intimate with his mig welder soon.

Make sure they run the paint so it looks original. I think I used Krylon semi flat 1613.

I saw many a unmolested core supports that were pulled from their cars and chuckled about the runs.

But with Vietnam, Woodstock, free love and thinking about the next auto strike in 1969 I'd of had some fun too.

"Dude, you're running the paint........Oh, Wow kinda looks like Goldie Hawn's navel"

Back