• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Mopar show in Ct

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
looks like a great show....fingers crossed for a nice day steve :cool:
As of this morning they think next weekend will be sunny with temps in the low 80s. Let's hope they're right.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
looks like a great show....fingers crossed for a nice day steve :cool:
As of this morning they think next weekend will be sunny with temps in the low 80s. Let's hope they're right.
me too.....hoping to bring a bunch of mopar guys too

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
so far so good....sunny...88 degrees....steve
It seems that the high temp is getting higher every day, now the are saying it could reach 91! Do you know for sure yet if you'll be coming down George? If so around what time?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
so far so good....sunny...88 degrees....steve
It seems that the high temp is getting higher every day, now the are saying it could reach 91! Do you know for sure yet if you'll be coming down George? If so around what time?
theres nothin going on here that day....i will be there around 8/830am for sure

Roadcuda

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
george68hemirr said:
marty....are you going to this show??

Not likely, Vernon is almost a two hour ride for me.

Come on! Be adventurous!! I've taken my bird on several two hour trips, about 100 miles one way with no problems. :drive: It would be great to have a small 69LaMancha.net presence there!!!

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
george68hemirr said:
marty....are you going to this show??

Not likely, Vernon is almost a two hour ride for me.

Come on! Be adventurous!! I've taken my bird on several two hour trips, about 100 miles one way with no problems. :drive: It would be great to have a small 69LaMancha.net presence there!!!

I agree that it would be fun, but the car just isn't set up for highway cruisin' with the gears I'm runnin'.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey Marty, if you've got a little spare cash you can grab a 3.23 chunk for the 8-3/4 rear off ebay. I bought one a few years ago for $275 and it even had a Sure Grip in it that worked just fine. Pardon me if I forgot - but you do have an 8-3/4" rear end, yes?

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Hey Marty, if you've got a little spare cash you can grab a 3.23 chunk for the 8-3/4 rear off ebay. I bought one a few years ago for $275 and it even had a Sure Grip in it that worked just fine. Pardon me if I forgot - but you do have an 8-3/4" rear end, yes?

Yes, I do have an 8 3/4. I've thought about it but it's just not in the cards right now. I really want that Hurst (Tremec) 5 speed to tell you the truth, but it's gonna be a while before I do anything. Good idea though.

George, any pics from the show worth looking at?

Back